Christian Service Center
The Christian Service Center is a ministry program providing free food and clothing through this pantry which was opened October 7, 1986. Our pantry hours are Tuesday from 3:30 to 5:30 PM. During the Thanksgiving and Christmas season, this ministry provides 400 food baskets to area residents.
The pantry is not funded through the Church budget, but through the generous gifts of church members and concerned individuals in the general area. The basic concept of this ministry is found in the following scripture passages:
“For I was hungry and you gave me food; I was thirsty and you gave me drink... I was naked and you clothed me...”
Jesus declared, “I am the Bread of Life. He who comes to me will never go hungry and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.”
- To share food and clothing with those who have none.
- To help alleviate some of the hunger in the Clinton community.
- To make all who come to the Christian Service Center feel that they are persons worthy of our concern.
- To give openly with minimum restrictions.
- To channel food and clothing donated to the First Baptist Church to those who seek help.
- To share the Bread of Life with those who come to the Center and to invite them to attend regular church services at First Baptist Church or the church of their choice.
Sign up to receive breaking news as well as receive other site updates!